Web Design for Used Car Dealers
Our specialty since we began working with dealers in 2005 has always been used car dealer websites, working especially with the small dealers across America. Typically a smaller dealer doesn't have the resources that a new car dealer would have to maintain a dedicated internet department or pay the prices our competitors charge, therefore Higher Turnover has become the premier provider of websites and internet marketing tools for these smaller dealers.
Tools Needed by Used Car Dealers
- Easy to Use System - Used car dealers, especially the smaller ones, don't usually have the expertise to learn complicated systems. Higher Turnover has the easiest system in the industry, meaning you can become an expert managing your own website very quickly.
- Quick Website Changes - Spend your time selling cars instead of managing your website. Your time is valuable. Smaller dealers typically don't have the time to spend managing a website or vehicle inventory, so it's important to use an inventory management system that lets you do what you need to do and then move on.
- All in One System - There's no need to bounce from provider to provider or pay several companies when everything you need is within one place, and is geared specifically for used car dealers.
Your Best Decision as a Used Car Dealer
Choosing the right provider to build your used car dealer website may not seem like a huge decision, but it's one that can literally make or break your business. If you work with someone who doesn't understand the importance of generating leads at a low cost, your website can quickly turn from an investment into an expense.
- Predictable Billing - Always know what your website costs from month to month, without having to worry about fluctuating prices.
- No Long-Term Commitment - Things change especially quickly for smaller dealers, therefore you don't want to be locked in to an annual contract like most providers require. Everything is month-to-month with Higher Turnover.
- Knowledgeable Staff - Choose a company who has real-world experience with your business. We have reps who have worked the front lines at the dealership level, and have also worked for years helping small dealers like yourself to grow into larger, more successful and profitable dealerships in a short period.
- Features You'll Actually Use - Some other providers offer features that are used by larger new car dealers but not necessary for the smaller dealers. Many of our competitors charge a premium price because of these extra features, so as a small used car dealer, why should you have to pay for something you won't use?
View Our Used Car Dealer Website Pricing