Web Design for New Car Dealers
We work mostly with independent dealers, but many of the new car dealers have found our products and services to fit their needs as well. Typically a smaller dealer doesn't have the resources that a new car dealer would have to maintain a dedicated internet department or pay the prices our competitors charge, but sometimes these new car dealers find themselves in the same situation. Most of our competitors charge 3, 4, or even 5 times our price just because they assume a new car dealer has money to spend. Our philosophy is to charge all dealers the same for our products, regardless of dealer size. If a dealer happens to need our services, we're not going to charge more just because they're a bigger dealer or they sell new cars.
What Type of New Car Dealers We Typically Serve:
- Small New Car Dealers - Always know what your website costs from month to month, without having to worry about fluctuating prices.
- New Car Dealerships in Rural Areas - Things change especially quickly for smaller dealers, therefore you don't want to be locked in to an annual contract like most providers require. Everything is month-to-month with Higher Turnover.
- Dealerships without an Internet Department - Choose a company who has real-world experience with your business. We have reps who have worked the front lines at the dealership level, and have also worked for years helping small dealers like yourself to grow into larger, more successful and profitable dealerships in a short period.
- New Car Dealers Who Want to Cut Costs - Some other providers offer features that are used by larger new car dealers but not necessary for the smaller dealers. Many of our competitors charge a premium price because of these extra features, so as a small used car dealer, why should you have to pay for something you won't use?
- Dealers Who Want a Secondary Website - Many of our new car dealer clients use our products to supplement what they're already doing. Whether it's a second website where you need more control over the OEM provided website (such as Dealer Connect for Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep dealers, Dealer Connection for Ford dealers, etc.) or if you just want a separate website that targets your subprime finance customers, our price points are low so you're able to supplement an existing website if you prefer.
Tools Needed by New Car Dealers
- Automatic DMS Inventory Updates - Many new car dealers use DMS (dealership management software) to manage their inventory. We work with most providers and can establish an automatic feed so you don't need to manage vehicle manually and your website inventory is always up to date.
- CRM Integration - New car dealers are more likely to use a CRM (customer relationship management) system than their used car dealer counterparts. Higher Turnover is fully equipped to integrate with your existing CRM software so any website leads are automatically imported into your CRM.
- Exports to 3rd Party Websites - Since new car dealers typically use more 3rd party sites to advertise (such as Autotrader.com, Cars.com, etc.), we have the capability to send inventory automatically to these sites. This means you enter a vehicle once, in one system, and it shows up across every other classified site you use. Less time managing means more time selling.
View Our New Car Dealer Website Pricing