Attention to detail, tenacious drive for problem solving, and ability to resolve complex problems
Constantly enhance your development skills and learn about web solutions/technologies
Work with team members to deliver new website features, functionality and web applications within our products
Keep abreast of the latest technologies and techniques within Higher Turnover Websites web development and design fields by working with team members, mentors and by prototyping solutions
Collaborate with peers on best practices and promote knowledge sharing with team members
Troubleshoot and provide constant maintenance and upgrades to websites. Developer will work as part of our team to create, maintain and extend custom web applications both front and back end development.
Proficient knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, JSON and AJAX.) is a must to be successful in this position.
Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of experience as programmer
- PHP experience a must! Minimum of 2 years’ experience required
- Web Developer Skills and Qualifications
- Passionate about new technologies and solving difficult technical problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to troubleshoot and self-manage code
Email your resume to email@example.com
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for calling car dealerships and business owners to sell our custom products and services to increase their online presence and sales leads. Our sales team has been an essential part of Higher Turnover Websites success over the last 20 years. If you want a career with an unlimited earning potential, contact us today!
Training consists of instruction from the owner of Higher Turnover Websites. Topics covered will include training on Higher Turnover Websites sales techniques, negotiations, and in-depth product training. We will ensure you are prepared for success!
- 2 years sales experience minimum
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Stellar customer relationship skills
- Automotive industry experience preferred, but not required
Email your resume to Tiffany at firstname.lastname@example.org